• You cannot reply to this topic

Rss Guard 4.7.0 + Portable

#1 User is offline   Farid 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2024 - 10:33 AM

Posted Image

It offers a clean and intuitive interface that makes organizing and reading your feeds easy. With support for RSS, ATOM, JSON, and various web-based feed services, you can stay connected to your favorite content sources without hassle.

�� Feed Organization: Easily organize your feeds into categories for better management.
�� Customizable Layout: Customize the layout to suit your preferences for a personalized reading experience.
�� Offline Reading: Download articles and podcasts to read or listen to offline.
�� Search Functionality: Use the built-in search feature to find specific articles or podcasts.
�� Notification Alerts: Get notified about new articles or podcasts from your favorite feeds.
�� Podcast Player: Listen to podcasts directly within the application without needing an external player.
�� Dark Mode: Reduce eye strain and save battery with the dark mode.
�� Import/Export Feeds: Easily import or export your feed subscriptions for convenience.
�� Cross-Platform Sync: Sync your feeds across multiple devices for a seamless reading experience.
�� Accessibility Features: Includes accessibility features for users with disabilities.

�� Technical Details and System Requirements

�� FAQs
�� Q: Can I use this app on multiple devices?
�� A: You can sync your feeds across multiple devices using the application.
�� Q: Can I import my existing feed subscriptions into this app?
�� A: You can easily import your existing feed subscriptions into the application.
�� Q: Does It support podcast playback?
�� A: It includes a built-in podcast player for listening to podcasts.
�� Q: Can I customize the appearance?
�� A: Yes, you can customize the layout and appearance of the application to suit your preferences.
�� Q: Does It offer offline reading?
�� A: You can download articles and podcasts for offline reading or listening.

Author: martinrotter
https://github.com/martinrotter

-----------------------------***[ puzo.org ]***-----------------------------

⭐️ RSS Guard 4.7.0 + portable ✅ (663.58 MB)

RapidGator Link(s)
https://rapidgator.net/file/ea854b6ed2f4de0bf3798f1f22724c06/RSS.Guard.4.7.0..portable.rar

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic