PuZo.org: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination, Extreme Torture And Humiliation (Crazy Bdsm) - PuZo.org

• 108 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination, Extreme Torture And Humiliation (Crazy Bdsm) Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination, Extreme Torture , Humiliation, BDSM,

#21 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2024 - 05:13 AM

Hot Unreal Gold Excellent Vip Collection Of Hunterslair. Part 1.
Posted Image

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Young hot brunette is totally gagged and bound in hogtie position by Master. He leaves her there to struggle as he goes for more rope. He returns and ties her elbows tightly together. More ropes are tied around her shoulders, chest and upper arms pinning her arms to her back. He fondles her huge tits and pulls one of them out of her bra and silk blouse. She is sweating profusely as she struggles not to choke on the rope around her throat.

Posted Image
Total size: 528.1 MB in 2 files.

Download Hot Unreal Gold Excellent Vip Collection Of Hunterslair. Part 1.

Stacey
Posted Image

She is super cute with a naughty smile. She explained how she loved huge cocks. She got that big dick just like she craved. She sucked and fucked that cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacey

Dana tied and gagged on the bed
Posted Image

Russian girl Dana wanted to try some ropes! She is awesome, so easy going and fun to tie up. Dana really liked struggling on the bed, and she was already planning how to escape the ropes. But she isn't really experienced enough yet to work out how to undo the knots with her fingers. A black shiny ballgag kept her mouth open. Later she said it was one of the most interesting helpless feelings she ever had!

Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Posted Image
File size: 544.4 MB

Download Dana tied and gagged on the bed

#22 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 06:45 AM

Leeches
Posted Image

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech.

Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Posted Image
File size: 735.3 MB

Download Leeches

Don't mess with my man
Posted Image

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps

Posted Image

Download Don't mess with my man

Shocking The Slut
Posted Image

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici ass.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

Posted Image
File size: 721.1 MB

Download Shocking The Slut

#23 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 07:04 AM

The House Of Bizarre FancySteel
Posted Image

Studio: Fancysteel

Welcome to the House of bizarre. The House of Bizarre starring Devine Succubus, Coal and Quinn. After replying to a job ad (Coal) for a live-in housemaid. Coal quickly discovers his new life as a Sissy chastity maid is much harder than expected. Locked up in steel, feminised and punished for the simplest misinterpretation. The House of Bizarre explores domination, feminisation, sissy, crossdressing, makeup, chastity belts, discipline, humiliation, pet play.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

Posted Image
File size: 752.3 MB

Download The House Of Bizarre FancySteel

Joanna - What's For Dinner
Posted Image

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Joanna
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Anal, Hardcore, All Sex

Perfect blonde Joanna gets dominated, face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.

Duration: 39:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 180kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.7 GB

Download Joanna - What's For Dinner

Fancy Steel The Farm pt.2
Posted Image

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Acacia Henley Finn Audrey Fox aka Ginger Bubbles aka Erotic_aus

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm. 3 Girls are charged for petty crimes, sent to a hard labor camp in this cruel bizarre world of chastity and chains they will learn to survive.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

Posted Image
File size: 451.0 MB

Download Fancy Steel The Farm pt.2

#24 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 07:49 AM

Cinched
Posted Image

Jewell Marceau plays an unsuspecting housewife returning home from work to an empty house while her husband is away. Surprised by her intruder, Jewell must endure the corsette training and bondage predicaments her sneaky abductor puts her in.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:21
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1531kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Posted Image

Download Cinched

Cory tries to ignore the shocks
Posted Image

Big titted submissive Cory tried to take the challenge in her own way. After the initial shocks, she tried to ignore the level 10 shocks by pretending she did not feel anything. Our answer: turn it up to 20 to see if she could still ignore the shock!

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps

Posted Image
File size: 737.0 MB

Download Cory tries to ignore the shocks

Darina Nikitina - handcuff struggle
Posted Image

This is Darina's second challenge. And she really hates the collar now. This clever girl thinks she can pull on the collar to get the contacts off her skin. That doesn't work, because it is too tight (and locked), but she tries to touch the collar after every shock. We ended up handcuffing her behind her back. Darina struggled a lot, because we suddenly went from powerlevel 5 to 20 and gave her many shocks. She knows a trick to get her hands to the front again, but with all this shocking going on she couldn't do it. Great struggle!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14665kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.1 GB

Download Darina Nikitina - handcuff struggle

#25 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 09:49 AM

Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx
Posted Image

Twins! You know what they say about twins....."Double the pleasure, Double the fun, Double the trouble?"..... That's exactly what happens when Johnny gets a hold of Amanda and I dressed identically in gray and black striped dresses, garters, stockings and black high heels. We're a pair of hot milfs that could use some tying up to get that pleasure, fun and trouble we deserve. He starts us off as two peas in a pod on the ottoman in front of the window. He gives us snug chest harness, arms tied behind the back and legs tied at the knees and ankles with white rope. Then, Johnny so generously places thick black cleave gags in our mouth. Let the fun pleasurable trouble begin! Johnny watches closely with the video camera as us carbon copy milfs struggle damsel in distress distress style. He charitably lets us fall down to the floor and untie each other on camera. And, you know what! We did have a merry good time!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Posted Image
File size: 191.8 MB

Download Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Penny Pax in a brutal back arch
Posted Image

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Penny Pax Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Tiny little red headed Penny Pax brings full natural breasts and a completely perverted mind to the table. She is flexible, she is willing to see just how far she can push herself, and she is a natural born freak..

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6709kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Posted Image
File size: 711.3 MB

Download Penny Pax in a brutal back arch

Coyote Brown
Posted Image

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.9 GB

Download Coyote Brown

#26 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 09:52 AM

Juliette Black
Posted Image

He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Posted Image
File size: 689.8 MB

Download Juliette Black

Crystl - tied ballet dancer
Posted Image

Beautiful Crystl is probably the most flexible girl ever! No wonder, she is a ballet dancer! Such grace and beauty must be contained with a rather heavy box tie! We left her legs free, so she could still express herself. Crystl thought this was such an interesting experiment, she was to get tied up more to show what she can do! Full leg split anyone?

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

Posted Image
File size: 348.6 MB

Download Crystl - tied ballet dancer

Play It Sweet
Posted Image

has a set of lungs on her.will push every limit to see if what they say is true.

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Posted Image

Download Play It Sweet

#27 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 11:40 AM

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope
Posted Image

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Posted Image

Download Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Dinning Room Part II
Posted Image

I hate being ballgagged. Its hard to imagine with how much I end up with one in my mouth. I think Johnny, like most Dom/Dommes go through phases. He happened to be in a ballgag phase in particular my larger red ballgag. He claims it frames my mouth better. I think it just makes me drool more. This time I was determined not to drool, not on my dinnig room table and not my dress. Being that I was tied so tight and I didnt want to shake my table to much, I didnt struggle as hard as I could have, but this doesnt mean I didnt struggle at all.

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Posted Image
File size: 113.8 MB

Download Dinning Room Part II

In dominant female company
Posted Image

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Bondage, Fetish, Recommended, SM, Bizarre, Spanking

We hope these slaves are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.

Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Posted Image

Download In dominant female company

#28 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 11:44 AM

Coxy - first time
Posted Image

We have this super hot fashion model Coxy today, willing to take the challenge. Well, maybe not entirely willing, but she could use the money! It turns out Coxy is much stronger than she looks, she did very well! But she will probably never do this again. ever.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14186kbps

Posted Image
File size: 689.1 MB

Download Coxy - first time

Sinful BDSM Moments
Posted Image

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sabine, Big Tom, Tom Law
Genres: Fetish, All Sex, BDSM, Euro, Rubber/Latex, Anal, Dildo, Oral, Suspension Bondage, Fisting,

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sinful BDSM Moments

Dr. Ruthless!
Posted Image

Studio: HOM inc.

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps

Posted Image
File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless!

#29 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 12:41 PM

Mommy Sarah Spanks part spr-2176
Posted Image

As soon as she was over the knee getting her bottom spanked she started giggling and she explained that when she is getting a lot of pain this is what she does so we just had to spank her harder and make her pale white bottom as red as we could.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24286kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Posted Image

Download Mommy Sarah Spanks part spr-2176

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded
Posted Image

Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone's vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Posted Image
File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded

Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used
Posted Image

The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex...

Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps

Posted Image
File size: 297.1 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used

#30 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 12:46 PM

As much fun
Posted Image

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

Posted Image

Download As much fun

Of sexual fantasies
Posted Image

Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, forced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Posted Image
File size: 914.6 MB

Download Of sexual fantasies

Sex slave punished hard - Bambi
Posted Image

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bambi, Lee Lexxus
Genres: BDSM, Female Domination, bondage, whipping, dildo

Bambi is full with confidence. It is clearly on her face, but not for long. First she thought it was a game that Lee will play with her, and will let her go from the bondage in a couple minutes, but that's not how it happened. Lee must have been very angry for not letting her go, and punished her by fucking her pussy with a hard dildo and biting on her nipples! Will Bambi get out from this bondage? Figure it out by clicking on their picture!

Duration: 52:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Posted Image

Download Sex slave punished hard - Bambi

#31 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:01 PM

Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement
Posted Image

Natalia Forrest has already been through a lot. She even got pregnant, which helped her milk production to get started. Her udder size has increased, but now her nipples seem kind of small! Don't worry, we have the perfect solution for this. This spoiled UK girl will get the surprise of her lifetime when we use the electronic breast training machine on her teats! Actually, we may have overdone it a little bit, it was on a very high vacuum power setting (we never tried before). Instead of doubling her nipple size, we accidentally quadrupled her teats in length. Natalia Forrest was genuinely shocked and scared about what had happened to her. A bit too extreme?

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Posted Image
File size: 994.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

Szilvia Lauren & Kathia Nobili - Be The Master
Posted Image

Cast: Szilvia Lauren, Kathia Nobili
Genres: Lesbo, Bondage, BSDM, Toys, Domination

We hope these girls Szilvia Lauren and Kathia Nobili are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Posted Image

Download Szilvia Lauren & Kathia Nobili - Be The Master

Welcoming a shining starlet part 2
Posted Image

The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp's slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp's words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria's screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.6 GB

Download Welcoming a shining starlet part 2

#32 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:08 PM

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf
Posted Image

She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1953kbps

Posted Image

Download Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Katie Kush
Posted Image

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

Posted Image

Download Katie Kush

Thiccy Niccy - pump training
Posted Image

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Thiccy Niccy

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows over here. The farmer trained her to perfection. She has a permanent septum ring installed, and pierced nipples. Niccy is also providing the farmer with oral service! All of this is to keep her HuCow hormones at the right level. The farmer is now decidated to increasing her udder size. Slightly bigger udders would make Thiccy Niccy even more perfect! It requires a lot of breast pumping, which is uncomfortable, but Niccy is now used to it. The tissue and skin needs to be stretched over and over again. The manual breast pump is a perfect tool for that!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

Posted Image
File size: 885.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - pump training

#33 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:38 PM

Audrey Rose - The Gauntlet
Posted Image

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Audrey Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

Welcome Audrey Rose to Sexually Broken. Are we the only people that think Audrey looks like a young Carly Simon?
You know what Audrey likes? Cock, hard real cock. Cock that is jammed all the way down her throat and is held there. Cock that fucks her pussy so hard, her eyes roll up into the back of her head while she is cumming uncontrollably. Audrey likes to be MAN-HANDLED and roughed up on a professional level.
Carly is bound, did I say Carly? Sorry, Audrey is bound in a technically perfect Japanese rope sex tie. She starts on her knees sucking cock, we give her the illusion that she is some what in control with her mouth expertly sucking our cock. That disappears quickly as we begin Audrey's cock nightmare.
Audrey takes one of the best skull fucking we have filmed to date. Total deep throating and breath control. Throat gagging at its best, some one once said it's not a good blow job unless the eyes water. We get that deep slippery spit from the bottom of her throat, the long string saliva, that's when you know some one is trying desperately to survive a face fucking.
That's just the beging of the Gauntlet we toss down. Audrey is brutally tossed and man handled. We fuck her pussy, until she comes, we flip her over and fuck her throat, then back over and fuck her from behind. Over and over Audrey is overloaded with hard cock. She doesn't know up from down. Her eyes roll up into the back of her head when we make her come with a cock jammed all the way down her throat while upside down, and vibrator on her clit. It's a long scene, Audrey is sexually destroyed by cock and cummed out. We spread her out on the bed, cruelly bind and pull her breast out to the bed posts. Audrey moans in pain. We bind her ankles and finger blast her to one huge squirting mind blowing orgasm. It wrecks her brain. We add a crotch rope and leave her to suffer until the next time we want to put our dick in something.
Sexually Broken is the best technical, hardest, creative rope bondage site on the net, with the sexiest, most popular porn stars on the planet. Male Sexual Domination at its best and most brutal.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5637kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Posted Image
File size: 973.6 MB

Download Audrey Rose - The Gauntlet

Barn Swallow part 2
Posted Image

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.3 GB

Download Barn Swallow part 2

Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane
Posted Image

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake, Jane

Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

Posted Image
File size: 227.6 MB

Download Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane

#34 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:43 PM

GirlFriends Part 4
Posted Image

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.

Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

Posted Image
File size: 187.8 MB

Download GirlFriends Part 4

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2
Posted Image

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

Posted Image
File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald
Posted Image

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps

Posted Image

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

#35 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:50 PM

Single Sleeve Bondages
Posted Image

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Posted Image
File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Molly and the Anvil
Posted Image

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Posted Image

Download Molly and the Anvil

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch
Posted Image

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

Posted Image

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

#36 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 01:56 PM

Darina - steel shock collar
Posted Image

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina's neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

Posted Image
File size: 817.1 MB

Download Darina - steel shock collar

Stalin Part 2
Posted Image

Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
Audio: 78kbps

Posted Image
File size: 686.0 MB

Download Stalin Part 2

Kathia Nobili & Betty - Back to The Hospital
Posted Image

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Betty
Genres: Lesbo, Bondage, BSDM, Spanking, Toys, Domination

Let us take you back to this new kinky venue where Mistress Kathia tortures her victims nowadays. This time innocent little Betty is on the shortlist for some unhealthy sexual treatment from the cruel mistress! She will have to suffer from some...

Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Posted Image

Download Kathia Nobili & Betty - Back to The Hospital

#37 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 02:07 PM

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex
Posted Image

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

Posted Image
File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

#38 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 03:04 PM

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1
Posted Image

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

Posted Image

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Half Truthes Sybil Hawthorne Claire Adams
Posted Image

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

They say you cannot serve two masters. Sybil Hawthorne thought that she had found a way. Once PD and Claire Adams begin making demands of her, though, she very quickly learns otherwise.

Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

Posted Image
File size: 650.7 MB

Download Half Truthes Sybil Hawthorne Claire Adams

Costumed Hogtie
Posted Image

Mina wears a black costume bodysuit, shiny PVC stockings, and heels. She is hogtied with tightly with blue rope.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.0 GB

Download Costumed Hogtie

#39 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 03:27 PM

Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012
Posted Image

Studio: Dr.Lompt

The "Suzy - The beginning" is continued. Suzy hurts her Lord's cock with her piercing accidentally. Lomp gets pissed off and tortures his mistaken slave brutally. An amateur movie, POV.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Posted Image

Download Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012

Lita Lecherous Rachel Greyhound
Posted Image

When I felt his throat constrict down and his nose tickle my balls it sent me into overdrive.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps

Posted Image
File size: 319.8 MB

Download Lita Lecherous Rachel Greyhound

The Adventures Of Agent
Posted Image

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Adventures Of Agent

#40 User is online   antonio26 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2024 - 04:38 PM

Pretty Slave Sarah Shevon Gets First Hardcore Domination
Posted Image

Cast: Sarah Shevon, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Cute girl next door Sarah Shevon bound on screen, roughly skull fucked, pussy fucked, brutal squirting orgasm! Happy viewing1

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5616kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Posted Image
File size: 835.7 MB

Download Pretty Slave Sarah Shevon Gets First Hardcore Domination

Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet
Posted Image

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Dina Ket

Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn't have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps

Posted Image

Download Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Rough Submission (scene 4)
Posted Image

Release Year: 2016
Cast:
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Erotic, Lasziv Rubber, Leather, Latex

Blond slave knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. She had never experienced such intensity before. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5354kbps

Posted Image
File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rough Submission (scene 4)

Share this topic:

• 108 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic