PuZo.org: Recommended Downloader. - PuZo.org

PuZo.ORG is 20 years old

Congrats to the winners, your names are announced here

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recommended Downloader. Really need a good downloader.

#1 User is offline   willtee 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 December 2020 - 11:47 AM

Hi there.

Now that Debrid.fr has gone to the wall(and kept my monthly payment) Grrrr. :mellow:

Can any of you good members recommend another similar downloader. :huh:

Pleeeze. I'm desparate. :(

Thank you in advance if any member can provide one. I'd even say a prayer\blessing for you tonight... Promise ;)

Regards.
willtee.

#2 User is offline   twisted2382 

• A TWISTED VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 December 2020 - 05:54 PM

Depending on your OS there are several good downloaders available.

For windows I recommend IDM (Internet Download Manager)

For Android I personally use IDM+

For IOS I can't personally recommend any since I do not run the OS.

You should find the windows software here on the site, for the android app contact me will give you the link to get it.

Twisted

#3 User is offline   Tania 

• Pip

Posted 25 December 2020 - 08:56 AM

Realdebrid is quite good

#4 User is offline   drdoug 

• Pip

Posted 08 February 2021 - 12:10 PM

View Postwilltee, on 15 December 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

Hi there.
Now that Debrid.fr has gone to the wall(and kept my monthly payment) Grrrr. :mellow:

Thank you in advance if any member can provide one. I'd even say a prayer\blessing for you tonight... Promise ;)
Regards.
willtee.

Alldebrid.com has been good to me for years and you can pay by the month 3Euro so if they go belly up not much to lose.
Like all debrids some hosts have outages from time to time, but mostly ok, plus torrenting good.
Was with Realdebrid before, but I prefer alldebrid, you can try them both.
Alldebrid may still have a free trial (3 days)

#5 User is offline   willtee 

• PipPip

Posted 30 May 2021 - 10:52 PM

View Postdrdoug, on 08 February 2021 - 12:10 PM, said:

View Postwilltee, on 15 December 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

Hi there.

Regards.
willtee.

Alldebrid.com has been good to me for years and you can pay by the month 3Euro so if they go belly up not much to lose.
Like all debrids some hosts have outages from time to time, but mostly ok, plus torrenting good.
Was with Realdebrid before, but I prefer alldebrid, you can try them both.
Alldebrid may still have a free trial (3 days)

Hi there,

Something went wrong when I replied, so I'm posting again...............
Apologies for taking longer than would be courteous to thank you for your helpful advice. I do use IDM myself. But I'd probably tie myself in knots trying to figure out the Android thingy though. lol
I'll look have a look at Tania's (lovely name) suggestion and yours.
I'm not confident enough to take on the Android thingy, I'd probably tie
myself in knots trying to work out how to use it. lol. However, I must thank you one more for replying.

I thank all three of you for taking the trouble to reply to my post.... appreciated it for sure.

willtee

Cheers and I thank the three of you, once again.
willtee.

#6 User is offline   _NotMyName_ 

• Pip

Posted 31 August 2021 - 02:27 PM

View Posttwisted2382, on 21 December 2020 - 05:54 PM, said:

Depending on your OS there are several good downloaders available.

For windows I recommend IDM (Internet Download Manager)

For Android I personally use IDM+

For IOS I can't personally recommend any since I do not run the OS.

You should find the windows software here on the site, for the android app contact me will give you the link to get it.

Twisted

It does look like willtee is looking for a multihost downloader, going by what he/she was using, rather than a download application.

There are many, many similar services all offering different prices and plans for varying degrees of time. The problem that I find is that few offer a list of file host name and instead use silly little logos which do not mean much to me. I have to hover over every single one to find out whether they support the files hosts that I require. A simple webpage search should be the easy way to find the file hosts but it is not available with icons, unless I open the webpage source and search that. That does work but takes extra steps which should not be necessary IMO.
AllDebrid does not support Rapidgator but many are having problems with RG because they are doing all they can to stop any method of downloading except for paying them for an account.

There are some multi file host d/l sites which offer some limited free use file hosts. Uploaded (to? net? I don't know what it is now) which were offering 1GB d/l's for free at one time although finding UL links is very difficult.
Cocoleech, Deepbrid.
AnyDebird & Neodebrid offer a few useful file hosts for free but links never work. Anydebrid shows that free d/l links have a low reliability which is severely understating things because they ALWAYS serve corrupted files. I have tried many times and video files are always corrupt and even viewing with a hex editor shows even the very beginning of the file has junk data. Deepbrid and a to a lesser extent Cocoleech do work even though the file size can be a bit limited.
I am still looking for a multi downloader for a short time to get a few links that I want.

#7 User is offline   dvernb2 

• PipPip
  • Group: VIP Members

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:47 PM

Multi-host downloader: My vote is for Real-Debrid. Reasonable price, fast, good host selection and best of all, they do not auto bill!

Downloader App: JDownloader2. Works very well, fast, FREE! Also, can integrate Real-Debrid!

This post has been edited by dvernb2: 07 December 2021 - 05:51 PM
Reason for edit: ''

#8 User is offline   shogun5 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: VIP Members

Posted 12 December 2021 - 12:49 PM

I have been with Real-Debrid for 4 years now and have no complaints with IDM & JDownloader for the actual file downloading.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic