Polaris Office - Free Docs, Sheets, Slides + PDF v9.0.16
Requirements: Android 4.4+ | File size: 107,3 MB
Already 90 Million Users Across The World, Get the Latest Android Office App For Free. Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF. "Editors' Choice", "2015 Best App", and "Top Developer"awarded by Google Play. Features:
• Supported File Formats : DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT and PDF.
• Supporting 18 global languages including English, French, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, etc
• Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive.
• Polaris Office now only supports KitKat 4.4 and above.
Compact - only 60 mb size. just one application enough for all different type of documents:
• You can open, edit and save all type of office files such as word, excel and powerpoint by one android office app installed.
COMPATIBLE - FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH Microsoft Office, pdf reader & converter:
• Open all file formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint, Slide, and Google Docs.
• View PDFs right from your Android phone and save as PDF files from other type of documents.
Creative - improve your skill, enhance your creativity with handwriting input:
• Draw and edit your idea with your own hands. Let you write on screen as though you were writing on actual paper.
• Directly, take pictures from camera to documents or insert video clips from your Android phone.
Connect - quick and easy access for anytime, anywhere and any device:
• Across all devices like Desktop, Tablet and Android phone, Keep your all documents always up-to-date in sync via Polaris Drive or other cloud service.
Collaborate - writing notes directly with your hands then sharing your idea easily:
• Just simply sharing the link of documents with our cloud storage via SMS, email, Facebook and other channels.
• Leave your comments right away even PDF files and invite your colleagues to in-app communication to discuss revision before printing it out.