Requirements: Android 4.4+ | Size: 25,3 MB
Run a diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet and discover why your engine light is on... no need to check the manufacturer's manual! Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD port (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Our application requires a Bluetooth or WiFi compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface or a klavkarr diagnostic scanner
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 11,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes
• Clear the MIL: Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC/ Mac software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available:
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website:
Update to conform with Android 11 rules for storage
Download From Rapidgator
Download From NitroFlare