PuZo.org: The Tank Museum The Tiger Files [720P] (X264) - PuZo.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Tank Museum The Tiger Files [720P] (X264)

#1 User is online   Farid 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2024 - 12:06 PM

Posted Image
The Tank Museum The Tiger Files [720p] (x264)
From the inception, trails and then to the battlefield, this documentary takes a forensic look at the history of Germany's Tiger Tank, using outstanding and innovative computer animation to bring the facts vividly to life, and backed by testimonials from the men who crewed it and the men who fought against it throughout World War II.
Gain exclusive behind the scenes access to the Bovington Tank Museum's "Tiger 131", captured intact in 1943 and then recently operationally restored to running condition, the only operational Tiger I in the world!
Plus interviews with actual Tiger veterans and the British crews who fought against them. A wealth of pictures from The Tank Museum's archives. Dramatic reconstruction of Jo Ekins' destruction of three Tigers in one engagement.

Program Highlights:
-- The theory and design which led to the Tiger I's development and manufacture.
-- Detailed animated sequences provide an in-depth look at the Tiger I's construction and capabilities.
-- First-hand accounts from tank crew veterans on both sides of the conflict.
-- Investigative account and animated recreation of Tiger Tank Ace Michael Wittmann's final tank battle.

Written & Produced by Peter Axten ; Directed by Nick da Costa ; Wide Angle Productions, UK, in association with The Tank Museum, Bovington, UK

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

-----------------------------***[ puzo.org ]***-----------------------------

⭐️ The.Tank.Museum.The.Tiger.Files.-720p.WEB.-x264.AAC ✅ (1.23 GB)
�� Video: 1h 12min 42s | mkv | 1280x720 | AVC | 2293 Kbps/2421 Kbps | 29.970 fps | 8 bits | 16:9
�� Audio 1 - English | 2CH | 125 Kbps | A_AAC-2 | AAC | 44 Khz
�� Embedded Subtitles: English
https://rapidgator.net/file/5d8217b6a09d0a23771754b1a7f45931/The.Tank.Museum.The.Tiger.Files.-720p.WEB.-x264.AAC.rar

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic