PuZo.org: Designing The Candidate Experience - For Talent Acquisition - PuZo.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Designing The Candidate Experience - For Talent Acquisition

#1 User is offline   TechBladder 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2024 - 07:44 AM

Posted Image

Designing The Candidate Experience - For Talent Acquisition
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English
| Size: 1.03 GB
| Duration: 4h 3m
Become an expert at designing positive candidate experience. For recruiting, talent acquisition, and HR professionals

What you'll learn

What Candidate Experience is and why it is important

The importance of Communication, Process & Respect in designing Candidate Experience

How to map out the Candidate Journey from start to finish

How to design your Recruitment Process from scratch - from the Candidate's perspective

How to get buy-in from Hiring Managers and other colleagues

How to craft engaging Job Adverts

How to use Inclusive Language in your Job Ad to avoid Bias

How to craft an inclusive DEI header to ensure all Candidates feel welcome

How to Optimize the Application Process for candidates

How to create Mobile-Friendly application processes

Ways to offer Candidate Support

How to be consistent with your Candidate Messaging

How to obtain Feeback from Candidates

How to provide Candidates with Constructive Feeback

How to respecfully Reject Candidates

How to Convert Alumni Candidates Into Brand Ambassadors

Different types of Interviews and When to use them

What the different types of Assessments are and When to use them

How to conduct Structured Interviews

How to Design Interview Questions

How to use Scorecards to ensure Fair Treatment of all Candidates

How to Ensure Accessibility for all Candidates

How to Address Unconscious Bias

How to Train Hiring Managers and colleagues on Interview Techniques

How to Measure and Improve Candidate Experience

7 Emerging Trends in Candidate Experience

Requirements

No previous experience required

Are you interested in learning all about how to design positive and effective candidate experiences? Look no further.The Designing The Candidate Experience - For Talent Acquisition eLearning course provides simple solutions to this challenge facing recruitment professionals in today's hyper-competitive marketplace. It is a practical, step-by-step guide to creating, executing and then continuously improving the candidate experience within your organization.Using methodology created by recruiting expert Craig E Brown, you will be carefully guided through this process in a methodical, yet efficient, fashion. Whether it is· Learning about Why positive candidate experience is important to both candidates and your brand,· Learning how major themes such as Communication, Process & Respect (CPR) affect candidate experience outcomes,· Or creating and optimizing your recruitment process taking into account the needs and expectations of job candidates.What are you waiting for? Start Now!Why Our Course Is Successful· Real content from a top, proven, successful global recruiter· Video updates (you own this course for life)· I share with you Candidate Experience secrets that most recruitment professionals keep to themselvesAbout YouYou are looking to create processes that take into account the needs and wants of candidates in an ever more competitive marketplace. Perhaps your candidates are software developers, maybe financial services professionals, or maybe even technical salespeople. No matter the vertical, we can help.About MeWith all the choice here on Udemy, you are probably wondering why you should take one of my online courses or even work with me directly. Well, let me give you a few good reasons.Reason #1I know how to recruit. I am a talent acquisition practitioner. I have been a professional recruiter for the best part of 2 decades. I have placed candidates with companies in several countries, and I have placed many different types of roles, such as software developers, salespeople, accountants, administrative staff and more. I have found that the key to my success is my Recruitment Process - I use structure when I recruit, and I would like to share that structure with you.Reason #2I know how to teach. Not only have I had thousands of happy students to date here on Udemy, but I have also conducted countless in-person training sessions over the years, showing other people how to recruit. It is one thing to know your material, but it is quite another to successfully convey that message to others.Reason #3I wrote the book on talent acquisition. I am the author of a book called The Lean Recruiting Toolkit (Amazon), which has scored a notable 4.8 / 5 stars on IndieReader. In this book, I illustrate how to apply advanced lean manufacturing concepts to the recruitment function so that you get better and better results over time.It's time to take Action!We have designed this course so that you can take action. The course is broken down into bite-sized videos, with practical action points for each one. You can then go back to each video at a later date to review - you own this course for life!Keep readingOur method is simple, repeatable and broken down into manageable steps. This is a project-based course.*Note: This is not a course on Candidate Experience 'hacks' or other shortcuts or tricks - these never work in the long term. This is a step-by-step course on how to create and execute an effective and positive candidate experienceWhat We Cover· We define what candidate experience is and why it is important for it to be positive.· Then, we cover major themes such as Communication, Process and Respect for the candidates.· Finally, we show you how to build your recruitment process to be as effective and positive as possible.What You Get· An instructor who really wants you to succeed and is here to answer your questions.· A complete and thorough step-by-step guide on creating highly effective Candidate Experience.· Lots of downloads for you to keep.What You'll Need· Internet access· A laptop, tablet or computer· A drive to learn new ways of doing things.We believe in our course because the steps we have developed have made us extremely successful in helping recruitment professionals create and execute positive candidate experience. Just be willing to follow the steps, and follow it through to the end, and you will be successful.What are you waiting for? Enroll today!

Overview

Section 1: Introduction to Candidate Experience

Lecture 1 Getting Started

Lecture 2 Free Copy of My Book - 'The Lean Recruiting Toolkit'

Lecture 3 What is Candidate Experience?

Lecture 4 Why is Candidate Experience Important?

Lecture 5 The Key Elements of Great Candidate Experience: Communication, Process & Respect

Section 2: The Candidate Journey

Lecture 6 Mapping the Candidate Journey

Lecture 7 Hidden Steps?

Lecture 8 Touchpoints & Interactions

Lecture 9 Identifying Opportunities for Improvement - Communication

Lecture 10 Identifying Opportunities for Improvement - Process

Lecture 11 Identifying Opportunities for Improvement - Respect

Lecture 12 A Living Process

Section 3: Designing a Candidate-Centric Recruitment Process

Lecture 13 What Factors Should You Consider ?

Lecture 14 Recruitment Process Design - Example 1

Lecture 15 Recruitment Process Design - Example 2

Lecture 16 Recruitment Process Design - Example 3

Lecture 17 Organizing & Review

Lecture 18 Getting Buy-in

Lecture 19 Pro Tip: Provide Candidate with Entire Process at Outset

Section 4: Crafting Engaging Job Adverts

Lecture 20 Why Are Job Ads Important in the Candidate Experience?

Lecture 21 What's The Difference Between a Job & a Job Ad?

Lecture 22 Components of Effective Job Adverts

Lecture 23 Using Inclusive Language and Avoiding Bias

Lecture 24 Creating a DE&I Header to Make All Applicants Feel Welcome

Lecture 25 Career Page Branding as an Extension of the Job Ad

Section 5: Optimizing the Application Process

Lecture 26 Streamlining the Application Process

Lecture 27 Mobile-Friendly Applications

Lecture 28 Gathering Relevant Information

Lecture 29 Candidate Support

Section 6: Communication To Enhance Candidate Experience

Lecture 30 The Role of Communication in Candidate Experience

Lecture 31 Be Consistent With Your Messaging - Email Templates

Lecture 32 Use Time-Saving Calendar Scheduling Apps

Lecture 33 Try Pre-Recorded Video with Screening Calls - Example Included

Lecture 34 How to Obtain Feedback from Candidates

Lecture 35 How To Respectfully Reject Candidates

Lecture 36 Providing Constructive Feedback to Rejected Candidates

Lecture 37 How to Convert Alumni Candidates Into Brand Ambassadors

Section 7: Positive Interviewing and Assessment Practices

Lecture 38 Types of Interviews and When to Use Them

Lecture 39 Skills-Based, Cognitive and Psychometric Assessments

Lecture 40 Using Structured Interviews & Interview Question Design

Lecture 41 Scorecards For Fair & Objective Assessment Of Candidates

Lecture 42 Accessibility for Job Candidates

Lecture 43 Candidate Preparation and Information

Lecture 44 Addressing Unconscious Bias

Lecture 45 Interviewer Training

Section 8: Measuring and Improving Candidate Experience

Lecture 46 Key Metrics for Assessing Candidate Experience

Lecture 47 Collecting Data and Data Analysis

Lecture 48 Implementing Changes and Continuous Improvement

Section 9: Conclusion and Future Trends

Lecture 49 Emerging Trends in Candidate Experience

Lecture 50 Quick Wins

Talent Acquisition professionals wishing to learn more about how to improve the candidate experience
Posted Image

https://fikper.com/l0vrE1UTLP/Designing.The.Candidate.Experience.For.Talent.Acquisition.zip.html

https://rapidgator.net/file/575d252dcbba77d6301304395b9efa30/Designing.The.Candidate.Experience.For.Talent.Acquisition.zip

Free search engine download: Designing The Candidate Experience For Talent Acquisition

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic