PuZo.org: There's Always This Year: On Basketball And Ascension [Audiobook] - PuZo.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

There's Always This Year: On Basketball And Ascension [Audiobook]

#1 User is offline   reseraxqwas 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2024 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

There's Always This Year: On Basketball and Ascension [Audiobook]

English | ASIN: B0CB9CHTLC | 2024 | 8 hours and 40 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 251 MB

A poignant, personal reflection on basketball, life, and home. Growing up in Columbus, Ohio, in the 1990s, Hanif Abdurraqib witnessed a golden era of basketball, one in which legends like LeBron James were forged and countless others weren't. His lifelong love of the game leads Abdurraqib into a lyrical, historical, and emotionally rich exploration of what it means to make it, who we think deserves success, the tension between excellence and expectation, and the very notion of role models, all of which he expertly weaves together with intimate, personal storytelling. "Here is where I would like to tell you about the form on my father's jump shot," Abdurraqib writes. "The truth, though, is that I saw my father shoot a basketball only one time." There's Always This Year is a triumph, brimming with joy, pain, solidarity, comfort, outrage, and hope. No matter the subject of his keen focus-whether it's basketball, or music, or performance-Hanif Abdurraqib's exquisite writing is always poetry, always profound, and always a clarion call to radically reimagine how we think about our culture, our country, and ourselves.

DOWNLOAD

https://rapidgator.net/file/4e370708a50b0de5c88fefd9e60ff8dd/Theres_Always_This_Year_A.m4b.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/518c37fe04a87555/Theres_Always_This_Year_A.m4b  

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic