Posted 16 May 2024 - 05:54 AM

Posted Image

Title: Loving My Best Friend's Dad : An Older Man Younger Woman Romance
Author: Lila Younger

Language: English
Publisher: Lila Younger
Extension: EPUB
Size: 196 KB

Once I started, I couldn't seem to stop .
When my best friend convinced me to party with her in the big city on Spring Break, I hesitated. I'm shy, innocent, and I wouldn't know how to play the game. But she insisted, and for once I decided to let loose a little. I even went home with a man who was more mature, more handsome, and definitely more experienced in bed than any college frat boy on campus. It was the perfect one night stand, the kind I'd never forget.
But then I go home with her the next morning, and my one night stand turns out to be her father.
Everything about it was wrong, and I told myself that he's off limits.
Only my body refuses to listen. One look from those blue eyes and I'm practically dripping with desire. Forget about one week, how am I going to last one night under his roof?
And what am I going to do when he says he wants more than just my body?
(Lila Younger writes hot, steamy romance with no cheating and a HEA every time because love stories are always a little better when they're naughty. If you're looking for a novella that's guaranteed to leave your heart - and your panties!- melting, then start reading!)

Download Lila Younger - Loving My Best Friend's Dad [MF]
https://rapidgator.net/file/ca899e738e91f2630c00151c91f6785f/Lila_Younger_-_Loving_My_Best_Friends_Dad_MF.epub

https://nitroflare.com/view/A3DE24C5B5DCF39/Lila_Younger_-_Loving_My_Best_Friends_Dad_MF.epub

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic