• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Start Of The Puzo Site Bad memory with age

#41 User is offline   Shelina 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:01 PM

No you didn't. I am one of those who had to re-register and lost all. I had been a member for awhile before that.

View PostGromitt, on 21 October 2016 - 09:09 PM, said:

I know the title shows Puzo's site header as operating since 2001, if i remember correctly the site was infiltrated and trashed some time after 2001.Can enyone remember this event because i seem to recall most of the early Puzo'ers lost there original membership joining dates and when the site was back up and running again we all seemed to have the membership joining date shown as a different day and month in the year 2005. Did i just dream all this or did something really happen all thoses years back can some one confirm that somthing did happen or tell me now if i am loosing my marbles LOL :unsure: :wacko:

#42 User is offline   strype 

• Pip

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

This thread has been a blast from the past. Sorry to hear about Jringo as well. I miss those *click here* animated gifs pointing to links. Damn we're getting old. :P

#43 User is offline   JACKSBACK 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:GFX....Photoshop/SWF/

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:43 AM

View Poststrype, on 14 November 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

This thread has been a blast from the past. Sorry to hear about Jringo as well. I miss those *click here* animated gifs pointing to links. Damn we're getting old. :P

Ed: Tooo fuckin old bro !. B)

#44 User is offline   kmac 

• PipPip
  • Group: VIP Members

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:45 AM

Sure are a lot of sites long gone although Zor's still live "but not as we know it jim" I reckon ive been knocking about crk sites etc for 20/25 years. Here's a few names from the past Ivanapulo, Tripod sites, meatgrinders forum, FTP sites and Fosi whom I discovered the other day has also passed on. Those were the days, not so much regulation or advertising then. Think Ive even got a couple floppies with serials 2000 on them amongst others as mentioned in an earlier post

#45 User is offline   mort7890 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

View PostGromitt, on 21 October 2016 - 09:09 PM, said:

I know the title shows Puzo's site header as operating since 2001, if i remember correctly the site was infiltrated and trashed some time after 2001.Can enyone remember this event because i seem to recall most of the early Puzo'ers lost there original membership joining dates and when the site was back up and running again we all seemed to have the membership joining date shown as a different day and month in the year 2005. Did i just dream all this or did something really happen all thoses years back can some one confirm that somthing did happen or tell me now if i am loosing my marbles LOL :unsure: :wacko:

No you did not dream this, exactly what happened so guess your not loosing your marbles

#46 User is offline   anu_1128 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Back off me you....

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:38 AM

View Postgenoman, on 21 September 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

Like many others I can remember we all lost our accounts at the start of 2005. in those days members used to include Moonpig, JRingo and a guy who had to leave us to fight for his country in the middle east who's name I can't just remember. Keep coming back here now and then, but as I have lost touch with the "scene" wouldn't know where else to "find" the downloads I want.

Was it JBirmingham? I remember he was having family trouble getting custody of his daughter or something. And i think he died or something later? I am not sure. Can anyone tell me what happened to him with certainty? But sure as heck i remember the olden golden days. Made so many friends here.

As for the members, i remember prasanna7287(still my friend on FB), Cazz (having trouble with her health lately), Jringo!!!, SGTUSMC, the digital criminal, humble3d, and Puzo of course.

Feeling sad for losing Jringo though. R.I.P.

If this site needs any donation, now, i think i will be more than willing to. Can anyone send me the donation link?
God Bless Internet...

#47 User is offline   anu_1128 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Back off me you....

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:40 AM

And who remembers the days of RapidShare.de ?? Man...it was something... :-)
God Bless Internet...

#48 User is offline   irishbear 

• Never have children, only grandchildren
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:33 PM

View PostPuZo, on 24 January 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

I second that and thank you.

I was an Admin with Jringo, sorry to hear that bad news. Great on the site as well. I also remember when you had to order the software. I got disks full of programs all arriving within days of ordering. But the new Puzo is brilliant especially since you came back. I had to leave for a fair amount of time due to health problems.
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B.

#49 User is offline   twisted2382 

• A TWISTED VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:51 PM

I came here in 2007 and for along time it was my only site for almost everything windows, software, movies etc. Now I do everything on a android tablet w/ bluetooth keyboard (much lighter to pack around) and I use streaming sites IDM app to capture the file for my movies, but I still have another site for window stuff that I use here to help members.

I remember when Jringo died his brother emailed me and told me I had his profile picture and his spank that ass gif for a long time which i used in a rememberance to him, also SGTUSMC was a great go to person for hard to find stuff, prasanna too. and nice to see the IrishBear is still around. glad to see some of the "old" members coming back.

ButI have spent enough time remincing about the past a mods job here is never done.

Anyone need a movie or a tv show hit me up I can find them or you want to learn how to do it off of streaming sites pm me

twisted
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Century Gothic--><!--/fonto-->STAYING AS DETSIWT AS I CAN<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

#50 User is offline   smooth 

• Top kAt
  • PipPipPipPip

Request DMCA Takedown Posted 08 July 2019 - 02:57 AM

I have also been here for a long time. I wanted to post to see my date also. I remember all those names people have talked about. A lot of great minds here over the years.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic