#1 User is offline   reseraxqwas 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2024 - 07:57 AM

Posted Image

This Isn't Working for Me [Audiobook]

English | ASIN: B0CXTMJMC7 | 2024 | MP3@64 kbps | ~06:39:00 | 183 MB

Ilene S. Cohen PhD, Edrica D. Richardson PhD, Diana Blue (Narrator), "This Isn't Working for Me: A Practical Guide for Making Every Relationship in Your Life More Fulfilling, Authentic, and Intentional"

We all want to avoid drama and pain in our relationships, yet we remain stuck in never-ending cycles of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and triggering interactions. Sometimes it just seems easier to decide we are "done" with people rather than continue trying over and over again. Even our best and closest relationships-with our partners, friends, family, and colleagues-can feel unduly challenging.

In this straightforward guide, expert relationship therapists Edrica Richardson and Ilene Cohen get to the heart of what it means to really be in fulfilling relationships and why connecting with the ones you love can feel so hard. You'll learn how "doing the work" encourages healing and growth within yourself and within your relationships.

Creating and maintaining strong, fulfilling relationships doesn't mean disregarding your own boundaries or letting go of what you want for the sake of "keeping the peace" in your home, family, friend group, or workplace. Instead, it means being more yourself! By moving into the fullness of who you are, you can claim freedom and agency in your own life, learn how to release blame, and cultivate happier and healthier relationships with those you love.

DOWNLOAD

https://rapidgator.net/file/7f8ceef54eb03d868c12281dc7c7f31c/B0CXTMJMC7.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/00aaBd49021E526F/B0CXTMJMC7.rar  

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic