Posted 11 May 2024 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image

Talking Confidently For Software Engineers
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English

| Size: 333.85 MB[/center]
| Duration: 0h 51m
Learn to talk confidently in stressful professional situations like in software development environments.

What you'll learn

Learn to talk confidently in stressful professional situations.

Learn how to reduce anxiety before and after talking.

Learn how to feel better about talking in stressful software development situations.

Learn how to create a complete strategy that will help you talk confidently.

Requirements

Need to talk confidently in stressful professional situations like software development.

Description

In this course, "Talking Confidently for Software Engineers," learn different strategies to make you feel confident in stressful software development situations. Please note that this course does not teach you how to speak, as you already know that, but instead introduces strategies to help you feel more confident before, during, and after stressful talking and debating situations.Talking confidently and clearly in modern software development environments is now more critical than ever. And I'm not specifically talking about public speaking to large audiences here, but about being able to talk confidently in day to day stressful software development situations.Hi I'm Rag Dhiman, a technical instructor and software architect, and I would like to welcome you to my course titled: Talking confidently, for Software Engineers. Gone are the days when we could design, develop, and test software within a small team and a small business. We can no longer hack the world and its problems my from our computers in isolation.In today's agile software development world, every morning, you take part in a team standup where you explain your progress and what you are about to do that day. And you also have to take part in regular planning meetings to organize your work, and in these situations, you have to stand your ground on the suggestions and estimates you make. And even when it comes to technical design, you and your team take a collaborative approach by working on the design around a whiteboard, and again you need to present and defend your ideas clearly and passionately, whilst at the same time having the ability to question others and their ideas.So I hope you'll join me on this course "Talking Confidently for Software Engineers." to learn how to feel confident about talking in stressful software development situations. And at the end of the course the course provides you with a framework and a program to apply several strategies.

Overview

Section 1: Talking Confidently for Software Engineers

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Why Is It Important?

Lecture 3 Not About Speaking Technique

Lecture 4 What Is Feeling?

Lecture 5 Brain Connectivity Matters

Lecture 6 Brain-Boosting Foods Matter

Lecture 7 Brain-Boosting Exercise Matters

Lecture 8 Brain Conditioning Matters

Lecture 9 Brain Imitation Matters

Lecture 10 Putting It All Together

Professional workers who struggle to talk confidently.
Posted Image

https://fikper.com/3...ineers.rar.html

https://rapidgator.n...e.Engineers.rar
Posted Image
https://katfile.com/...e.Engineers.rar

Free search engine download: Talking Confidently for Software Engineers

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic