Fraction Calculator Plus V5.7.10 Build 20507100

#1 User is offline   Farid 

• Addicted to PuZo's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2024 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 9,46 MB

I'm Fraction Calculator Plus and I'm the best and easiest way to deal with everyday fraction problems.

Whether you're checking homework, preparing recipes, or working on craft or even construction projects, i can help
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.

I'm attractive and effective and i make great use of either a phone or tablet display
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.

�� Paid version

Author: Digitalchemy
https://www.digitalchemy.us/

-----------------------------***[ puzo.org ]***-----------------------------

⭐️ Fraction Calculator Plus V5.7.10 Build 20507100 ✅ (9.47 MB)

RapidGator Link(s)
https://rapidgator.net/file/0039996dd217b9627335cef2911796eb/Fraction.Calculator.Plus.V5.7.10.Build.20507100.rar

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic