• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 June 2022 - 08:30 AM

Posted Image
Criminology & Psychiatry: Drugs Abuse And Recovery
Published 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 725.74 MB | Duration: 0h 40m

How to Recover from Drugs (Ab)use in a long term way (the Basic understanding of Drug (Ab)use)
What you'll learn
Understand why people use Drugs
New Ideas on how to deal with Drugs (Ab)use
The Downside of Using Drugs
Alternatives of Using Drugs
Requirements
Spiritually Inclined
Interested in Psychology & Psychiatry
Interested in Criminology & Politics
Moral & Ethics
Description
Important Psychological Mechanisms and Philosophy to understand the Deeper Correlation between Drugs (Ab)use and Perceived Happiness. I'm addressing here mostly the actual Drugs and not Pharmaceuticals. The Drugs I'm talking about are mostly the plant medicine drugs that are ancient and used to alter consciousness and experiment with higher consciousness. Not all drugs are equally addictive, but all drugs can be dangerous in the wrong hands, even for the person themselves, if they don't know what they're doing. However there is a huge need to clarify the grounds and corners and lines between helpful USE, aka medicinal use of drugs, and abuse, where there is only harm done to the individual and their environment. For that reason I wanted to make this course, to make some kind of ground to understand that equal and fair treatment can help and benefit both the user, the abuser and the therapist. If both pharmaceuticals and drugs can be fairly used in a healthy way when needed, and not when abused (because pharmaceuticals are also abused often times), then there can be a ground for future perspective of a healthier society. I'm addressing especially drugs abuse and sexual addiction or heartbroken problems, because these are the main connections where people can get addicted beyond what they and society at large can handle. It is a psychological mechanism, and to become clean, is to actually psychologically learn how to EMOTIONALLY let GO.[This course contains only audio]
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Motivation for this Course
Lecture 2 Introduction
Section 2: Medicinal Drugs
Lecture 3 Medicinal Drugs
Section 3: Drugs & Sexuality
Lecture 4 Drugs & Sexuality
Section 4: Drugs & Dream State Other Dimensions
Lecture 5 Drugs & Dream State Other Dimensions
Section 5: Recovery Ideas
Lecture 6 Recovery Ideas
Section 6: What is Spirituality?
Lecture 7 Spirituality
Section 7: How do You deal with Loneliness?
Lecture 8 Loneliness
Section 8: Learned Helplessness
Lecture 9 Learned Helplessness
Section 9: Your Opinion
Lecture 10 Your Opinion
Section 10: How I can Help you and other things that I have to Offer
Lecture 11 Services and Fees
Men & Women 18+
Screenshots

https://nitro.download/view/C0E8C1A556F2911/Criminology_%26_Psychiatry_Drugs_Abuse_and_Recovery.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/c140688a22f7624481bfcfae5861c90d/Criminology_&_Psychiatry_Drugs_Abuse_and_Recovery.rar.html
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7B123D3981f9d44c/Criminology__Psychiatry_Drugs_Abuse_and_Recovery.rar

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic