Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Intuit Turbotax 2020 Usa

#1 User is offline   pazuzu1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2021 - 11:19 PM

There are zero Intuit TurboTax 2020 USA (Home/Business...) posts this year. A few for MacOS but literally none for TurboTax 2020. Anyone with any clue as to why?

#2 User is offline   tissuedonor 

• Pip

Posted 17 January 2021 - 07:50 PM

I was seeing the same. Used to look at Warez-bb.org and typically saw a lot of turbotax options on their website - last year. They're still down and haven't seen any turbotax options this year.

#3 User is offline   pazuzu1 

• Pip

Posted 21 January 2021 - 02:07 AM

View Posttissuedonor, on 17 January 2021 - 07:50 PM, said:

I was seeing the same. Used to look at Warez-bb.org and typically saw a lot of turbotax options on their website - last year. They're still down and haven't seen any turbotax options this year.

That's fair enough that warez-bb was formerly my goto but if it ain't clear i don't know what it would take that warez-bb is dead and gone. i wish they would use their facebook page and announce it so we could coalesce around the next best so it could grow into what we want.
warez-bb wasn't cracking anything. they weren't supporting any groups. they merely had a data base of links provided by an actually small group of members who either got the content... from torrents or other boards.

but why mac for crying out loud? i guess it's time to look into emulating macos.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic